Thursday 14 February 2008

Terre a Terre (my translation: yum a yum!)


Okay so it's been a long time between drinks so I thought it was only right to make my first post for the year food/drink related!! A few weeks back I had the absolute pleasure of having a mind-blowingly awesome lunch at the beautiful Terre a Terre in Brighton. Now, it is a Vegetarian restaurant but believe me when I say there is absolutely nothing missing in flavour, texture, smell and presentation! I could really go as far as saying it is probably some of the best food I have had in a very long time! Incredibly interesting and exciting colours and flavours you really do need to take a visit and experience it for yourself and whatever your beef about being a vegetarian is – for them it’s about challenge and chutzpah.

Terre a Terre can be found at 71 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex.

No comments: